What a crazy week we've had. Dad has been remodeling our kitchen. He's worked everyday except July 4th from about 8 am to 10:30 pm. On the 4th he still worked but had a little fun too. I thought you'd all enjoy some before, during and after pictures so here are the before. I can't believe my parents and Todd (a huge help on the remodel and in chauffeuring my kids around) spent their "vacation" doing this for us. Just a warning to you all that they're going to be exhausted when they get home.

The stove, hood and small windows in our kitchen

The tile backsplash - that's the tile that was on all of our countertops too but the grout wasn't white anymore in the rest of the kitchen--yuck! We think this tile must have been a bargain because it's on all of our built in cabinets in the other rooms too.

A view of the kitchen with the dropped ceiling, fluorescent lighting and doorway into the living room.
I can't wait to see the "after" pics!
ReplyDelete