Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mini-Model After


So not quite 2 weeks after Mom and Dad left we got the kitchen primed, painted and caulked. My favorite things: the deep sink and faucet, the counter top and all the lights, the higher ceiling makes the whole kitchen feel bigger. What's not to love?

Bryan painted our previously almond colored fridge with Thomas Stainless Steel paint and it worked great! My friend came over and the first thing she said was, "Oh, you got a brand new fridge.". Nope--just $50.00 worth of paint. Woo Hoo! It's more kid friendly too. No fingerprint smears on this finish.

I think it looks great from every angle. We have decided that home improvement projects can be sort of addicting. Good thing Dad doesn't live to close.

2 comments:

  1. Your new kitchen looks really nice. I can't believe how well the painted fridge matches. What does the other end look like where the door used to be. Love Mom B

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so bright and cheery!

    I've seen that fridge painting trick on HGTV before, and I thought it was such a great idea! Good to know it works in real life.

    ReplyDelete