Olivia with her prize from the cupcake walk
Olivia's picture of Bryan
Thankfully she did a better job with my picture
Last night was our ward Halloween party. We all piled into Bryan's big orange truck to head home when suddenly there were flashing lights behind us. We knew he hadn't been speeding and suddenly realized that he hadn't put his new registration sticker on his truck which expired in September. Was it in the truck? No. Then the officer asked for his license and proof of registration. Didn't have that either. We had 2007, 2008, 2009 and proof of insurance that expired Oct. 11. At this point I just started laughing. The officer was able to veryify that the registration was current on his computer and for the first time in his life Bryan got away with a warning. I think the only thing that saved us was our costumes.
You guys look great in your costumes. Brent and I never dress up, we need to it would be more fun. I love your green room, we'll have to come and see the whole house sometime. Also your trip to Cali looks like lots of fun. I love Disneyland!
ReplyDeleteCome anytime! I love Disneyland too. You should definitely dress up. Bryan and I try to dress up every year. I always think I'll make something really clever but end up pulling out the same costume from last year.
ReplyDeleteBryan, I can relate. A similar thing happened to me. When dad put the plates on with the registration number he put them on in the wrong place. The back in the front and the front in the back. When the officer walked around to the front of the jeep and saw the registration sticker in front he laughed and then let me go. Mom B.
ReplyDelete