Next time I'll take a before picture so you can really appreciate the difference!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
You know your husband loves you when...
I have a craft room that I affectionately call my Great Green Sunroom. It's also my dumping ground for all the things that I need to do, find a place for, etc. I don't think I've cleaned it out for at least 3 months. He cleaned it, organized it and that night suggested we wrap the Christmas presents we've already purchased so that there is no wrapping frenzy this year. He labeled presents, I wrapped, we listened to the Yankee game. It was a wonderful night and I think I'll keep the room this way.

Next time I'll take a before picture so you can really appreciate the difference!
Next time I'll take a before picture so you can really appreciate the difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this room! It's different and clean. Makes me want to come over and make something. :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! I loved the Halloween pictures. Almost didn't recognize Bryan. The green room is great. Sounds like Bryan's turned into quite the organizer. Mom B.
ReplyDeleteI have craft room envy!
ReplyDeleteCome craft with me anytime you want. I do much better if I have a friend to chat with while I'm making things.
ReplyDelete