I got called to be the YW President in September and haven't looked at my blog since October. I thought I was busy before. It's kind of the way you think you're busy when you don't have kids yet and then you have a baby and find out you really weren't busy at all before. My life seems to switch between Wednesday's and Sunday's. Activities and lessons, and meetings, and more meetings.
It took me 6 months and I finally feel like maybe I can do this. But only with His help. Does that mean I'll get released soon? I can honestly say that I don't want to be now, but at first I was hoping the Bishop would call me and say they made a mistake.
Now I'm ready to get blogging again. See what all of you are up to. Maybe even post some pictures.
Welcome back! I'm sure you're doing great, Angela. Our ward has over 100 youth--21 Beehives alone! Can you imagine?!
ReplyDeleteI know you will do a great job. Mom Berghout
ReplyDeleteI can't think of anyone better for the job! The fact that you are investing your time and obviously care says a lot. You will do great.
ReplyDeleteThat is a big job. I love the mermaid princess story. Livvy is so cute!
ReplyDelete