Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Picture is worth a Thousand Words

I came to Utah to enjoy Women's Conference with my mom and sisters and am having a wonderful time. Great company with no interuptions, great classes and a great concert.

I was feeling very lucky that Olivia has reached the age of 4 and didn't seem at all sad that she didn't come along. Until....last night at about 10:30 I got a very sad phone call. She missed her Mommy and my words were not soothing her very quickly. Grandpa Steve had the great idea to get on Skype and a picture really is worth a thousand words. The tears stopped, she got to see Mommy, her cousin Corbin, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Karen and we were able to have family prayer together. What a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to visit with your family. Sometimes a couple of days away from everyday routine can rejuvenate a person and give you energy to keep going. Love Mom B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Olivia survived with out you. It was fun to see you, hopefully we can make up there sometime.

    ReplyDelete