Tubing down Provo River with Grandpa Steve
Friday, May 29, 2009
Happy Birthday Nathan!
Nathan turned 12 on Friday. We feel blessed to have him in our family. Today he'll receive the priesthood and move from primary to Young Men's. My favorite things about Nathan are his sense of humor, his love of fun and his perfect pancakes! He's read the Book of Mormon twice. He loves to climb trees and has been up much higher than I'd like him to be since we moved to Washington. He's been working on an autobiography all month that has given us even more insight into his favorite things. I'll be posting highlights when he gets it finished.
Crazy Hair Day

Tubing down Provo River with Grandpa Steve
Tubing down Provo River with Grandpa Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I can't believe he's 12. It's crazy to think of Michael being that old someday. Time flies.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nathan! I ditto what Sarah just said. I can't believe he is going in to young men's. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. It's hard to believe they grow up so fast. Before you know it, it will be his turn to graduate.. Grandma Sheryn
ReplyDelete