Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Go Cardinals! - as in baseball

Nathan got the call last night that he was drafted to a Majors Team and will be a Cardinal this season. Now that he's in Majors he'll be on this team until he's 13. He's super excited and (gulp) I guess it's time for baseball to start. I will be spending more time in the car, at his practices and games and this year will have to take several turns running the concessions stand at the ballpark. Brianna is hoping to do some of those shifts which is fine by me. Baseball starts tonight, is 6 days a week for us (since we don't practice on Sunday) and goes well into June. I am better prepared this year with a portable propane heater so I don't freeze to death. As the season progresses you can check Nathan's stats at www.millcreeklittleleague.com

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Nathan. Make sure mom and dad take pictures or record some of those home runs for us. Sounds like a busy season for everyone. Good luck, Love Grandma Berghout

    ReplyDelete