We made it home Saturday night around 7 pm. It was a long drive but we were entertained by Olivia's version of Old McDonald:
Old McDonald had a Playplace, E-I-E-I-O!
She was begging us to stop at one - to no avail. She also asked us to stop driving several times so she could climb the mountains we were driving by.
We were all glad to get home and found everything there safe and sound except for the hot tub. The conspiracy theory (Bryan's) is that someone used our hot tub while we were gone, couldn't figure out how to put the cover on (could someone be that stupid?) and as a result half of the water had evaporated. My theory is that Bryan forgot to put the cover down when he added the chemicals Friday before we left. We are concerned at how big the electric bill will be since it was trying to heat the water with the top up for 8 straight days. Another adventure in home ownership! We may never know for sure who was right but it did put a damper on our plans of soaking in the hot tub when we got home from that long drive!
Welcome to the blogging world. It was good to see you guys this weekend. We're hoping we can make it out to Seattle next year. Glad you made it home safe.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad we can see what's going on with you guys. It was really fun to see all of you. Hopefully Ryan will decide to do your cabinets so we can see you again sometime in the near future.
ReplyDeleteDear Angela, I love your blog and especially the pictures of your new bedroom. I just decided that you can help me decorate instead of hiring someone to help with colors, etc. I have wanted to put up curtains of some sort in the L.R., something very sheer so most light will come through. Help me, will you? This will be after Christmas so I'll start bugging you them. We love your family. Mom
ReplyDelete