Brianna in a "new to her" car on her 17th birthday. She has been waiting for this for quite a while.
Sunset at Ruby Beach, WA
Dad & Olivia skipping down the trail through the rainforest
A deer we saw in the Hoh Rainforest
Gorgeous trees & mosses in the Hoh Rainforest
The Beach in La Push, WA with Grandma & Grandpa Dunaway - we also visited Forks, WA on our way to the Olympic National Forest - all of you Twilight fans will know what I'm talking about. It wasn't even worthy of taking pictures - ugly! They are doing their best to benefit from the books though.
How Bryan & Nathan spend time waiting for dance recitals to start
June 18, Olivia's at her dance recital as an "Elegant Elephant"
I can't believe how big Livvy is!! She's too cute! I'm glad Rocky is doing so well. What a perfect fit.
ReplyDelete