Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nathan is 13!

Nathan is now 13 and here are some highlights from his big day. He had a fun time with friends at the Y - That's YMCA for all of you in Utah. They played basketball, went swimming and then came home to watch a movie on a giant screen that Bryan made.

Happy Birthday Nathan!



Nathan and his friends just before he blew out the candles



Nathan opening up the best nerf gun ever - he got two so that he could battle with a friend, sister or Dad!



Nathan with his presents. The mirror makes it look like twice as much and Olivia decorated with the stuffed animals herself. She was as excited for his birthday as he was.



Nathan and his amazing Angels Baseball cake!

5 comments:

  1. I love Livy's face in that picture. Cool cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make that cake? If so you are amazing. My kids cake are always lame, I might have to start buying cool ones as they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan, we wish we could have been there for your big day. We are glad you had fun. Congratulations! Grandma and Grandpa Berghout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Nathan and go Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUDE, I have the same guns. But I bought them for me. Sometime I share with my kids. That's N awesome present. HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete