We came home to find Alice bravely smiling despite having both of her arms chewed off. Olivia wasn't upset because technically Alice belonged to Brianna. There were little chewed up pieces of plastic all over the play room and Olivia is much more careful to shut her door now when she has toys on the floor. Remind me why I thought we needed a dog?
Poor Alice, Bella got the best of her. Guess Alice will have to hide better.
ReplyDeleteHi Angela,
ReplyDeleteThis is a good question. Are you glad you got a dog? My girls are (still) begging for one, and our new house has a doggy door from the backyard to the garage. A part of me is almost convinced, and then the rest of me screams at that part of me, "Are you out of your mind!?!"
Listen to that inner scream. Yes, Brianna loves her but I am the one taking care of the dog. The kids take care of Bella on the weekends and on days when they don't have much homework. I walk the dog, clean up dog accidents (in the house) and dog puke. Yes, at times she's fun but the additional worries and finding somewhere for her to go when we're out of town is a pain. I do think a doggie door would help but with our rainy weather I don't really want her out on those days. It's the really rainy days when she's inside most of the day that she ends up chewing something up. Everytime I walk her and someone says, "Oh, your dog is so cute!" I'm tempted to hand them the leash and run away!
ReplyDelete