I finally got a picture of Brianna and her friends just before a 10-Stake dance that our stake hosted. The girls were excited when we were driving there and they saw spotlights lighting the sky ahead that had to be the dance. They were right and the parking lot was already full at 8:34 with a line out the door to get in. Brianna said it was the best dance ever! Brianna invited two friends from school, Katie and Taylor that go to most of the stake dances with her.
Brianna, you and your friends are just too cute. Oh--to be a teen with lots of fun things to do. I remember (a day or two ago) being in a church dance festival that took place at BYU. My sister Carolyn and I were both in it. It was so fun. Cherish these times they go by fast. Love you Grandma Sheryn
ReplyDelete